DCoE is committed to fostering a relationship of mutual trust, cooperation and respect with the public. Building rapport and providing timely and accurate information to the news media are important aspects of achieving this goal. DCoE uses media relations to generate appropriate and strategically beneficial media coverage to raise visibility so that all interested audiences can observe our commitment to service members, families and veterans in action.
Information for Journalists
Media inquiries may be directed to DCoE Media Relations via email or phone 301-295-7410.
If you are not a member of the news media, please visit “About DCoE” or call (800) 510-7897 for general information about DCoE.
Shortcuts to Information About DCoE
Media Contacts at DCoE Centers
- Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center (DVBIC)
- DVBIC Public Affairs:
- Phone: (301) 295-7678
- Email: Email DVBIC Public Affairs
- Deployment Health Clinical Center (DHCC)
- DHCC Public Affairs: (301) 295-7681
- National Center for Telehealth and Technology (T2)
- T2 Public Affairs:
- Phone: (253) 968-1914
- Email: Email T2 Public Affairs