Service Members and Families
24/7 Help for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury Issues
| We Feature || We Provide || We Serve |
- Trained, professional health resource consultants with expertise in psychological health and traumatic brain injury
- Available 24/7
- Information provided by phone, online chat or e-mail
- A trusted source of information on psychological health and traumatic brain injury issues and resources
- Responses to your specific questions and needs. If we can’t answer your question, we will be sure to connect you to someone that can—whether it’s within the Department of Defense, other federal agencies or a civilian/community organization.
- Everyone! Whether you are a warrior, a family member or a clinician, the DCoE Outreach Center is there for you.
- Service Members
- Families and Friends
- Military Leaders
- Support Personnel
- Deployed Government Civilians
|The DCoE Outreach Center was created to provide information on psychological health and traumatic brain injury. It does not function as a treatment or counseling center and cannot provide advice. || |